WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEUNING-HONEY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

Subject: PRAY 4 OUBAAS
Replies: 26 Views: 1351

papidad 15.09.09 - 07:54am
Friends Oubaas has bn an encouragement to us. He is unwell n he needs us to encourage n lift him up. I hope tht we will *

papidad 15.09.09 - 07:59am
send him a prayer, word of encouragement, Scritures n something uplifting.

I start with wat I read on my devotions... *

papidad 15.09.09 - 08:00am
Psalm 20:1-5 ... Let this b a blessing to us all. *

wjd 15.09.09 - 10:26am
Dear God, U know us all by name. You know our hearts, U know what we need. Please be with our friend Oubaas and help him through his time of need Father. Amen! *

papidad 15.09.09 - 02:10pm
AMEN! Wjd... how r u doing?... plis feel free to also post yo praer request... WE will pray *

iilmadme 15.09.09 - 03:28pm
Amen x get well soon,oubaas x *

oubaas 17.09.09 - 06:08am
Amen. Thank you people. Thank you very much. I am recovering well. Praise the Lord pray.GIF *

papidad 17.09.09 - 07:36am
Hey Oub I hope u recover soon *

oubaas 17.09.09 - 12:24pm
Thank you bro. I am regaining my strenght slowely but surely. God is great! *

wjd 17.09.09 - 05:52pm
Hi oubaas, nice 2 hear ur getting well my friend. God is all the time! and hi papi i'm very well thanx and u? i've just been a bit busy with work. God is blessing us each and everyday, we just have 2 open our eyes 2 realise it. *

oubaas 17.09.09 - 07:42pm
Amen. Thank you my young friend. Phenomia is really not nice to have. May God bless you too. *

papidad 19.09.09 - 05:12am
Oub Wjd iilmadme n all ... wat we open our eyes to see; tht we will see... wen we set our eyes on seein God's goodnes... *

papidad 19.09.09 - 05:15am
We will see his goodness... it keeps us grateful n hopin N our faith is lifted...

Be well friendspray.GIF *

oubaas 19.09.09 - 12:19pm
Thank you bro. Praise the Lord in all His greatness. *

wjd 19.09.09 - 06:05pm
Amen to that Papi, *

oubaas 20.09.09 - 07:40am
How are you wjd? *

jewely31 25.09.09 - 09:04am
I thanked God ur well now bro and back to d circulation hug.GIF God bls U *

oubaas 25.09.09 - 09:31am
Amen! thank_you.GIF sis for all your prayers. May God bless you richly. *

oubaas 30.01.10 - 08:14am
Keep praying please people! My situation still unchanged sad2.GIF

You can also join us at http://oppie-koffie.co.uk Oppie Koffie *

monarch5 19.03.10 - 01:36pm
I am praying for you oubaaspray.GIF *

oubaas 19.03.10 - 02:13pm
thank_you.GIF My friend. I appreciate it! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 07:46pm
Today Angus Buchan wrote this on his wall at facebook today:

Angus Buchan Like never ever before this is the time not to be influenced by man's opinions, or comments. Its only Gods opinion about the situation that means anything concrete. All the rest is pure speculation, and will make you depressed if you believe it. Jesus said : --- I will never leave you nor forsake you, Hebrews 1...3:5, we really need to start walking by faith, and not by sight, 2 Cor 5:7, because if Christ be for us, then who can stand against us Romans 8:32 God Bless,Angus

I responded at the comments as follows:

This is just for me. My family want to throw me out of their house because I am jobless. The Lord shall protect me. Amen. Hallelujah.

In resond, a stranger send me an inbox message:

Father God, I lift Gabriel up before you and ask that You will open doors for him to find not only any job, but one where he can shine for You. Lord, Your favour surrounds him, I thank You that You are for him and interested in every detail of his life, therefore, he is on the threshold of finding a great job. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen
Now Gabriel, just begin to praise God for the job that is right around the corner, thank Him for what He is doing on your behalf and believe that it is already done.
God bless you. *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 07:47pm
I responded:

Amen. Thank you so much. Praise the Lord. We really do praise the Lord. If you are interested have a look at my site http://oppie-koffie.co.uk I am going to paste your prayer there to. Amen. Have a gr8 weekend. Shalom. *

Thank you Jesus for allowing this stranger into my life, and for laying such powerfull words in her mouth! We shall worship and praise you wherever we go! Hallelujah! *

We know Satans tactics, we must always remember that Jesus has the power to overcome anything that may come against us and anything that we may face, and that we can have complete victory over the enemy. I will not allow satan to run over me! *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 07:48pm
monarch5: Amen oubaas i am sorry for your homeless distress. I know God doesnt bring us to a place where He drops us on our head. He provides for us. Seems were both praying for the same thing, limitations we have makes it so difficult. I am praying for you my friend, that our Awesome and Wonderful Creator wrap His loving arms around you and provide all you need, also that He heal your body from tip to toe. In Jesus Christ name i pray. Amenlove you oubaas *

oubaas 26.03.10 - 07:49pm
May the Lord provide for Monrch5 too! Amen! *

* HEUNING-HONEY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEUNING-HONEY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search