Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEUNING-HONEY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

Subject: MY CUP OVERFLOWS
Replies: 42 Views: 2387

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:26pm
JULY 2009 MY CUP OVERFLOWS

You honour me as Your guest, and You fill my cup until it overflows (Ps 23:5)

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:28pm
These words come from the well known Psalm 23 that starts with: The Lord is my Shepherd
From this Psalm we know that our Shepherd Jesus:

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:28pm
takes care of us everyday; guides us along the right paths; were willing to lay down His life for His sheep; gives us everything that we need; are close beside us - always; leads us to a quiet place where we can rest and be refreshed and renewed; protects us; comforts us; heals us; pours out His goodness and unfailing love on us, over and over again. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:30pm
THE CUP OF SORROWS

When Jesus died on the cross, He emptied the cup of sorrows, the cup of suffering, in our place. In Matt 26:39 He prayed in the garden of Gethsemane: My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from Me. Yet, not what I want, but what You want. He drank the cup of suffering and pain to the end, and died with the words: It is finished (John 19:30).

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:31pm
.THE CUP OF SUFFERING IS TURNED INTO A CUP OF BLESSING

By His grace and through His faithfulness, Christ has turned that cup of suffering into a cup of blessing, which now overflows for each and every one of us.

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:32pm
We know for sure that our grief is turned into wonderful joy; we rejoice and no one can rob us from that joy (John 16:20) ... our cup is overflowing with blessings! You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; You have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy. (Ps 30:11); Tears may flow in the night, but joy comes in the morning. (Ps 30:5) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:33pm
We receive from Him: flowers in place of sorrow, olive oil in place of tears, and joyous praise in place of broken hearts; a crown of beauty in place of ashes, joyous blessing in place of mourning. (see Isa 61:3) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:34pm
THE CUP OF ABUNDANCE

Jesus said, I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly (John 10:10). That is a cup running over with Gods grace. Jesus gives us Himself (John 14:6). He IS this abundant life for us.

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:35pm
My cup overflows, means it is not just full; it is running over, filled to the brim and overflowing. Gods saving grace is always like that. His grace is always in fullness, abundance and all-sufficiency. We are drenched with His goodness and that should satisfy us completely. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:36pm
THE EMPTY CUP

Maybe the cup of your life is still filled with anger, resentment, unforgiveness or bitterness. Perhaps there are only rejection, abuse, feelings of worthlessness or guilt in your cup.

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:37pm
Come to Jesus today, and empty your cup before Him, pile everything on Him. Take this invitation seriously and turn everything over to Him: *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:37pm
Come to Me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light. (Matt 11:28-30); Putting all your troubles on Him, for He takes care of you. (1Pet 5:7) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:38pm
Empty your cup, so that God can fill it with His blessings of love and grace. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:39pm
THE CLEAN CUP

You clean the outside of your cup and plate, while the inside is full of what you have gotten by violence and selfishness Clean what is inside the cup first, and then the outside will be clean too! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look fine on the outside but are full of bones and decaying corpses on the inside. In the same way, on the outside you appear good to everybody, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and sins. (Matt 23:25-28)

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:40pm
If you are in a place in your life where you know that your cup is stained by sin, by bad choices, by wrongdoings and double standards, you must bring your cup to Jesus. He will wash, purify and remove all stains from your lifes cup: *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:40pm
Be merciful to me, O God, because of Your constant love. Because of Your great mercy wipe away my sins! Wash away all my evil and make me clean from my sin! (Ps 51:1-2); Remove my sin, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. (Ps 51:7); Hide Your face from my sins, and wipe out all that I have done wrong. Create a clean heart in me, O God, and renew a faithful spirit within me. (Ps 51:9-10) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:42pm
THE CUP OF BLESSING

Through Christ, God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing that heaven has to offer. (Eph 1:3) my cup brims with blessing!

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:43pm
The spiritual blessings that we receive in Christ are not just temporary things like health and wealth; it is the blessing to be adopted as His child, the blessing to be cleansed from sin, the blessing to receive the gift of eternal life, the blessing to receive the Holy Spirit and the gifts and fruit of the Spirit, the blessing to receive His love and grace abundantly and the knowledge and understanding that nothing will separate you from His love. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:44pm
THE CUP THAT WILL NEVER RUN DRY

If your cup is overflowing, you will want more of the Lord in your life:

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:45pm
God, you're my God! I can't get enough of you! I've worked up such hunger and thirst for God .. (Ps 63:1); *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:46pm
The wonderful thing is that your cup will never run dry. All you have to do is come and fill your cup and drink: *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:46pm
To anyone who is thirsty I will give the right to drink from the spring of the water of life without paying for it. (Rev 21:6); The LORD says, Come, everyone who is thirsty - here is water! Come, you that have no money it will cost you nothing! (Isa 55:1) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:48pm
THE USEFUL CUP

May our lives be like a useful cup in Gods hands:

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:48pm
In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets - some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage. Become the kind of container God can use ... (2Tim 2:20-21) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:49pm
Be prepared and willing to be used by God for His purposes. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:50pm
THE OVERFLOWING CUP

We have to live from the overflow of our cups when we receive blessings from God, we can go out and soak those around us with Gods blessings and with His love and grace and forgiveness. God says: I will bless you so that you will be a blessing. (Gen 12:2)

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:51pm
When we experience the goodness of the Lord, we cannot keep it to ourselves. It will flow freely in expressions of praise and worship towards God, and in kindness, compassion and love towards others. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:52pm
DRINKING FROM MY SAUCER

(*Saira*)

I've never made a fortune, and it's probably too late now, But I don't worry about that much, I'm happy anyhow.

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:53pm
And as I go along life's journey, I'm reaping better than I sowed. and I'm drinking from my saucer, 'Cause my cup has overflowed. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:54pm
Don't have a lot of riches, And sometimes the going's tough. But I got three kids that love me, And that makes me rich enough. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:54pm
I just thank God for his blessings, And the mercies He's bestowed. I'm drinking from my saucer, 'Cause my cup has overflowed. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:55pm
Oh, I remember times when things went wrong, And my faith got a little bit thin, But then all at once the dark clouds broke, And that old sun peeked through again. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:55pm
So Lord, help me not to gripe, About the tough roads that I've hoed. I'm drinking from my saucer, 'Cause my cup has overflowed. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:56pm
And if God gives me strength and courage, When the way grows steep and rough. I'll not ask for other blessings, I'm already blessed enough. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:57pm
And may I never be too busy, To help another bear his load. Then I'll keep drinking from my saucer, 'Cause my cup has overflowed. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:57pm
The richest people on earth are, not the ones with the most money, but the ones who can give and receive love. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 02:59pm
Money cannot buy good health, It cannot buy happiness. If we live a good life, the best that we know how, and if we put our faith in God, we can be richer than we ever imagined we could be. *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 03:00pm
Then and only then will we drink from our saucer, because Our Cup Has Overflowed *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 03:01pm
MAY GOD FILL YOUR CUP TODAY AND FOREVER

God is .... Incredibly Incredible. Extravagantly Extravagant. Awesomely Awesome in His Awesomeness. Outrageously Outrageous. Fantastically Fantastical. Amazingly Amazing. Infinitely Infinite.

oubaas 5.07.09 - 03:02pm
Our God is Indescribably Indescribable. God CAN! God IS! God is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or think! (see Eph 3:20) *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 03:02pm
That would be enough to fill your cup to the brim! *

oubaas 5.07.09 - 03:04pm
Source: http://www.heuning.co.za/gevangenis%20my%20cup%20overflows.htm

Also posted at: http://oppie-koffie.co.uk OPPIE KOFFIE *

gawie 21.04.12 - 05:20pm
Back to facebook:
http://m.facebook.com/groups/304095766282805?view=info&refid=7 *

* HEUNING-HONEY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEUNING-HONEY