WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEUNING-HONEY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

Subject: Needing peace?
Replies: 5 Views: 541

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:14pm
John 14:1-4 (NIV) Jesus Comforts His Disciples 1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:14pm
John 16:33 (NIV) 33I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:15pm
Romans 5:1-5 (NIV) Peace and Joy 1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:16pm
4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:17pm
Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV) 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:17pm
Also posted at: http://oppie-koffie.co.uk OPPIE KOFFIE *

* HEUNING-HONEY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEUNING-HONEY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search