WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEUNING-HONEY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

Subject: Needing God's protection?
Replies: 6 Views: 563

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:06pm
Psalm 27:1-3 (NIV) 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:07pm
Psalm 91 (NIV) 1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:07pm
5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:08pm
9 If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the LORD, who is my refuge - 10 then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:09pm
13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 Because he loves me, says the LORD, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:09pm
Philippians 4:19 (NIV) And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. *

oubaas 4.07.09 - 06:10pm
Also posted at: http://oppie-koffie.co.uk OPPIE KOFFIE *

* HEUNING-HONEY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEUNING-HONEY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search