WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEUNING-HONEY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

Subject: Discouraged?
Replies: 9 Views: 508

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:02pm
Psalm 23 (NIV) A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:03pm
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 6 my God. My soul is downcast within me; therefore I will remember you from the land of the Jordan, the heights of Hermon - from Mount Mizar. 7 Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:03pm
8 By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me - a prayer to the God of my life. 9 I say to God my Rock, Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy? 10 My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long, Where is your God? 11 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:04pm
Psalm 55:22 (NIV) Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:07pm
Matthew 5:11-12 (NIV) 11Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:07pm
2 Corinthians 4:8-18 (NIV) 8We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. 12So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:08pm
13It is written: I believed; therefore I have spoken.[a]With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, 14because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. 15All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:09pm
16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:09pm
Philippians 4:4-7 (NIV) 4Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. *

oubaas 3.07.09 - 03:11pm
Also posted at: http://oppie-koffie.co.uk OPPIE KOFFIE *

* HEUNING-HONEY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEUNING-HONEY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search