WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HEUNING-HONEY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

Subject: URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!!!
Replies: 8 Views: 728

endtimes 14.04.09 - 10:56am
CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS TO PRAY WITH US FOR SISTER DRROMMANA (LYN)

SHE IS IN A COMA IN HOSPITAL WITH BLEEDING ON BRAIN. PLEASE PRAY AND DO INTERCESSIONShe went into a coma and was rushed to ER. She is bleeding into her brain. She is on life support. They did surgery and put a drain tube in her head to relieve the pressure. *

oubaas 14.04.09 - 03:00pm
She is in our prayers. *

endtimes 15.04.09 - 09:09pm
UPDATE:

Lyn opened her eyes and moved her arms a bit. That is some improvement! Praise be to the Lord! Please keep on praying. *

oubaas 16.04.09 - 12:25pm
Updates from seastarr:
13 hours ago
There is a change! Lyn's breathing tube has was removed around 3. She is still mostly out of it and tina said she is sleeping.**i woke up and this is the 1st thing I saw! Praise The Lord. He Answers Prayers!
---
seastarr 3 minutes ago
Great news! Around 930 pm, lyn woke and the night nurse was able 2 get her 2 answer some questions. She even called tina by anick name. Praise Gnd and pls keep praying. Tina said she went right back 2 sleep after that. *God is Great! He answers prayer! *

oubaas 28.04.09 - 10:50am
The latest I have is that she is off the ventilators and reckocnises people aroud her. Praise the Lord! *

monarch5 28.06.09 - 03:39pm
There is power in prayerpray.GIFpraying and believing *

oubaas 29.06.09 - 09:10am
Amen pray.GIF *

oubaas 16.07.09 - 07:13am
Feedback: Lynn was at Oppie Koffie last nite local time and we chatted for almost 2 hours. She is still recovering but much better now. Praise the Lord! *

* HEUNING-HONEY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HEUNING-HONEY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search